AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Best Windshield Vin Decoder!!

tater
Dealers don't make the part numbers.
Price on vin decoder

The best that I've found is rightglass. but it has drawbacks. It's a great tool when it works for you. BUT, they don't have Ford, Toyota or Honda (or subbrands) which is very inconvenient. Also it doesn't always give a match on the brands it does cover, but will tell you so and not charge you. A correct match costs $ 5.00.

Bottom line is - they need to work these limitations to give us a reliable and trustworthy source of information that we can count on!

satisfied
The best that I've found is rightglass. but it has drawbacks. It's a great tool when it works for you. BUT, they don't have Ford, Toyota or Honda (or subbrands) which is very inconvenient. Also it doesn't always give a match on the brands it does cover, but will tell you so and not charge you. A correct match costs $ 5.00.

Bottom line is - they need to work these limitations to give us a reliable and trustworthy source of information that we can count on!

We are definitely working on this.

Also I've found that many times covered vehicles come back "no match", or even worse comes back with multiple matches and you still get charged.

Rightglass definitely has some work to do to make this a reliable resource! I hope they are listening.

satisfied
Also I've found that many times covered vehicles come back "no match", or even worse comes back with multiple matches and you still get charged.

Rightglass definitely has some work to do to make this a reliable resource! I hope they are listening.

We are definitely listening - please do send us a note through the chat support on the vehicles where you are seeing a charge but not getting one specific match.

We use OE Part Verify in our eDirectGlass system and we do not get charged at all to get the right part for the job. They have even added ADAS and calibration advise information from the manufacturer.

www.autoglassmatch.com 1dollar for correct look ups

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com