AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tariff,s and DELETED post

Again my Tariff post deleted
Webmaster can you explain why you keep deleting a post that simply talks about passing
along the tariff cost's to the insured and insurer?

Re: Tariff,s and DELETED post

ATTENTION NEW USERS:
Welcome to the AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ message forum. We are happy you are joining us to voice your opinion. Please remember before posting questions about products or specific windshield replacements, etc., to use the forum search feature first. Many topics have already been covered extensively and the information you are looking for is probably already available.

Please note that discussions of pricing (i.e., "What do you charge for this?"), boycotts (i.e., "Let's all not buy from the Smith Company"), market allocation, or discussions of a personal nature or directed toward specific people will be removed as will anything the moderator believes to be in poor taste (i.e., allusions to Pedro and his donkey") as will any comments that, in the glassBYTEs staff's view, constitute advertising (help wanted, products or services, etc).Thanks for honoring these guidelines.

Facebook - Auto Glass Tech Group -

Yea that is a chicken**** site also, afraid someone will sue them and also monitor your
post's.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com