AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NAGS to Make Sweeping Changes to Business Model, NAGS Index

Dear Mr. John Gilmartin, senior vice president of NAGS’ parent company, Mitchell International:

San Antonio is a wonderful city and I hope you have a nice time while you are there entertaining the sheep who are your sycophantic followers.

They will come to your meeting with baited breath to hear your pronouncements, promulgations, proclamations, declarations, and pontifications which they so foolishly allow to influence/control their auto glass businesses.

Mr. Gilmartin, for these fools, you do not have to make ANY changes. They already toe the line.

Mr. Gilmartin, until Mitchell or NAGS starts to make glass, buy glass, sell glass, or install glass, all you need to do is make a simple statement that NAGS will publish ZERO benchmarks prices or ZERO prices of any kind but will continue to be a valuable asset to the aftermarket auto glass industry with its parts numbering system.

If that simple statement somehow requires a meeting at a trade show, then I suspect I am doing myself a favor by taking a pass on the meeting because ANY price propaganda of any kind from you is of no interest to me whatsoever.

Re: NAGS to Make Sweeping Changes to Business Model, NAGS Index

nags is unless if they come up with a price nobody follows it , its a joke

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com