AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pay Per Call

Anyone using pay per call now days? Auto glass search went dark, at least in my service area. Any advice is appreciated.

B

Re: Pay Per Call

Sorry. What is pay per call?

Re: Pay Per Call

It really worked while it lasted but I think Safelite or someone big bought them out. Its hard to explain so I'll copy and paste what they sent to me in an email a few years ago.

This is from the email:
Pay Per Call is Zero Risk Marketing!

This Is How It Works

- We advertise your business on our network of online directories capturing prospects that are actively searching for auto glass services.

- The prospects call our tracking number published on one of our websites.

- The prospect is greeted and asked if they are calling to receive auto glass services.

- If the prospect says YES our system transfers the prospect to your call center. If the prospect says NO the caller gets terminated.

Our service is simple. Let us take on the risk of advertising and do all the work to generate phone calls for you. All you have to do is answer the phone.

✓ All Calls Are Exclusive
✓ No Setup or Monthly Fees
✓ All Calls Are Pre Screened For Quality
✓ 100% Transparent Weekly Reporting

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com