AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PGW deliveries and quality

I am done with PGW. I will only buy their glass if there is absolutely no other choice. PGW will only deliver after hours and PGW/XYG glass quality is too bad use on a normal basis. The return policy is unacceptable because of poor customer service. 7 windshelds are going into the dumpster because they were delivered scratched, broken, lower retainer falling off or heating wires ripped off. I used to purchase 95% of my glass from PPG/PGW I will be purchasing less than 1 percent from them now.

PPG, from an auto glass giant to PGW an auto glass disappointment.

Re: PGW deliveries and quality

Same experience here.

Ditto

Oh ya .... Its all about safety in the glass business !! LOL . Who will explain to the customer that all that is left is GARBAGE ? ... Not the insurance companies !!

Funny, I feel that way about Mygrant. No inventory, and dirty and scratched glass.

I got text message from PGW guy stating they are only doing night deliveries. This unfair and I stop using them as much. It takes them forever to pick up returns also. Some of the delivery drivers just don't care.

Are these idiots still delivering car batteries out of an auto glass warehouse?

dont forget, it only supplies non-tempered laminated sidelite.

Does the Boston area warehouse still look like a bomb was dropped on it?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com