AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2017 BENZ CLA250

I'm running into an issue with a 06/16 mercedes benz cla250 with looks like just rain and light sensor. The problem is that calls for a fw 3629, all the fw 3629 windshields my vendor has "a couple different manufacturers" have a round sensor location with the standard purple/blue plastic there for attachment. The windshield I removed has a clear trapezoid shaped on the glass and sensor w a gel pad on it. And thats it. Any ideas or part numbers i should try? Anyone.

Re: 2017 BENZ CLA250

FW4500 MAYBE.

FW04039 CALL supplier and ask them pull to check rain sensor shape

That trapezoidal shape is a false insert for a camera that some models dont have but they place on ws. You’ll need to transfer that piece. New ws doesn’t come with that piece.

That’s the wrong ws.

Dan do you have the part # that would match this by chance? I've gone the gamut with MYGRANT here and no success. I'm now on # two and dont want to lose my you know what again. Last time cost Me 600.00 ( you dont want to know). Please any help is appreciated.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com