AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Raising my prices to keep up with rising costs

Low price auto glass
Dallas Texas
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee dw2028

Low price auto glass $140
Scorpio $189

Compete with that
Why compete on price alone? Low ballers are gonna mess up the job, and the customer will think twice next time. It takes time and patience, but when you refuse to match lowballers you end up with loyal customers who insist that your shop does their work. Giving in to low pricing is self defeating. If you do crap work maybe you don’t have a choice, but if you do superior work at low prices you’re teaching your customers that they really can get something for nothing.

As stated before, when are the distributors going to take control of their product. They will let anyone with a cold knife and caulk gun buy glass. No training or credentails needed!

Why try to control what you can’t control? Anyone can buy glass. Few know how to install it properly. Concentrate on customers who have enough sense to not trust one man one pickup lowballers.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com