AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Anyone have any ideas on a part number for the W/S Gasket on this vehicle. We have the chrome insert but cannot find the Moulding anywhere. Also any ideas on if this is an actual "reuseable" seal or not? Ford/Mercury was a joke when I called and couldnt even give me part numbers as these are obsolete. Thanks in advance.

Re: 1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Suggestions for the gasket: go on line check Steele Rubber Products and also Dennis Carpenter Ford in Charlotte NC best 2 i can think of.

Try GreenSalesCompany.Com (Cincy, Oh.) They are a independent Ford supplier that handles old & obsolete OEM Ford & Merc. parts all the way back to 1950. If they don't have it usually nobody does!

Good one, did not realize they are still around. They offered to sell their glass to us years ago..

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com