AGRR™ magazine/™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine



Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Anyone have any ideas on a part number for the W/S Gasket on this vehicle. We have the chrome insert but cannot find the Moulding anywhere. Also any ideas on if this is an actual "reuseable" seal or not? Ford/Mercury was a joke when I called and couldnt even give me part numbers as these are obsolete. Thanks in advance.

Re: 1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Suggestions for the gasket: go on line check Steele Rubber Products and also Dennis Carpenter Ford in Charlotte NC best 2 i can think of.

Re: 1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Try GreenSalesCompany.Com (Cincy, Oh.) They are a independent Ford supplier that handles old & obsolete OEM Ford & Merc. parts all the way back to 1950. If they don't have it usually nobody does!

Re: 1968 Mercury Montery 4 dr hardtop

Good one, did not realize they are still around. They offered to sell their glass to us years ago..

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) /