AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Direct bill Only

This is the only way to be competitive in this business DIRECT BILL ALL INSURACE COMPANIES.......................................................
Never cave in to the RIGGED SYSTEM

Best Regards

The Donald

Re: Direct bill Only

How do you direct bill? Every time I have tried I get re routed BACK to safelite.

AUTOGLASSLADY
How do you direct bill? Every time I have tried I get re routed BACK to safelite.

You're a Safelite troll, "AUTOGLASSLADY", and it shows in this post and your other one.

I'm not a troll, but you wont believe me anyway. I will figure it out myself just figured I'd ask since he/she put it out there, and I heard they do that a lot on the east coast. no trolling here just an Auto Glass Shop Manager looking to make some more money for myself.

Glad your your not working for me Auto glass lady.

You stated you are the office manager for a glass shop and want to direct

bill so you can make a little extra money for YOUR SELF.

YOUR FIRED OFFICE MANAGER FOR STEALING........................

Oh for heaven's sake, let's be NICE, Folks.

AGL: There is no secret formula. Billing direct can be like pounding a rock. Eventually, it'll break. No one told you it'd be easy.

HOWEVER, In many cases, the rock broke a long time ago, you're just not supposed to know about it. Three guesses why, and the first two don't count...lol.

Check your State DOI, find the references to what insurance companies do biz in your state, contacts and addresses and phone #s can be found there frequently, easily, sometimes, not so easily.

IF the contact info is good enough for State DOI's to reach insurers, shouldn't it be good enough for claimants to file claims? Hmmmm....yep.

Many will say, it never hurts to mention that you don't want your proprietary business and billing/pricing information to be shared with other companies without your explicit consent; opinions on that vary.

OH, and BTW, despite what you've been told, might be told, will be told, or what some would have you believe: you're NOT the only one, not even close.

HTH and JMHNLO

Well it would be hard to steal seeing as the checks aren't made out to me or deposited into my bank account. I meant more in a commissions way. But you're THE DONALD you're sooooooo SMORT!!! Get out of here.

Thank you Mark

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com