AGRR™ magazine/™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine



Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
PAAS System

What is a PAAS system I know it stands for PRE APPLIED ADHESIVE SYSTEM, it may be a dumb question just seems confusing can someone tell me or show me a picture of what this looks like?

Re: PAAS System

It is a part that is pre-applied to the bottom of the glass. Most likely the female end of a cowl retaining system common to VW and Audi.

Re: PAAS System

NAGS defines PAAS System as:

"Pre-Applied Adhesive System - a bead of urethane that is applied to the inside border of the glass, usually in the shape of an underside moulding, which requires a special 'activator' for installation."

Could anybody ever tell the difference?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) /