AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ADAS :What are you getting paid for?

With all the talk about ADAS.
What are the Insurance companies doing. Let the Customer pay. Then they can get reimbursed? ? How about the after market calibration systems. How much do you charge? Are they taking your invoice for services? Is the sublet bill marked up like they should be? Who is paying for clean out extra junk from vehicle, 3/4 tank of gas, check tire pressure and all the other REQUIRED steps to calibrate? Do I tow or drive?
Mileage and time to and from dealer? Twice if they can not get you in that day due to XXX problem? Dealer is XXX miles away. Who is paying for my tow drivers down time waiting for them to calibrate? Are they preapproving OEM glass? WHY ARE THE GLASS SUPPLIERS amazingly quite on this?!?
Inquiring Minds want to know.
J.A.D.

Re: ADAS :What are you getting paid for?

CRICKETS ..... great questions !!

J.A.D.
Who is paying for clean out extra junk from vehicle, 3/4 tank of gas, check tire pressure and all the other REQUIRED steps to calibrate? Do I tow or drive?

Well there ya have it. There is no way in hell these safety systems are designed to work as they are described.
Cuz everyone always has 3/4 tank of gas with proper tire inflation in an empty car.

I guess LYNK'S answered some of my questions.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com