AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glaspac gts

Is anyone else that uses Glaspac GTS having issues reaching their support? No responses since Friday. Just wondering.. Thanks

Re: Glaspac gts

well it may have to do with hurricane, Harvey or Irma
where are they?
or where is their call center.

We are here and should be available. Did you call in and were unable to get a person on the phone or did you email?

Stopped using them last year for the same reason. Long time customer but lack of support. Long hold times, no return phone calls or emails. Chris I spoke to you about this, you are losing customers as a result of your skeleton crew and NO customer service. I've gone to wholesaler websites for the same NAGS info for free. Can't even believe they are still in business with the same complaints year after year. Chris don't act like this is a surprise! You guys are complete joke!

2 emails, and maybe 15 phone calls since Friday. I got the issue fixed about 4;30 Monday ! not real happy about the service .

Chris
We are here and should be available. Did you call in and were unable to get a person on the phone or did you email?

Ok hold your Hat, I am going to Social Just Warrior for GTS. in the past week I have called GTS 5 times, each time I got right thru talked to someone who was not a idiot, one dude his name is Alex he is the best....

Larry

I use elmo by IBS. Never gone done in 13 years.However they don't offer
multable locations

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com