AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
OEM List

Does anybody know if and where there is a list available on which manufacturer/DOT # is installed on vehicles when they are manufactured? It would useful information to have.

Re: OEM List

AGRR Magazine has it free on the home page of http:/www.agrrmag.com, middle of the home page on the right side. They update it regularly.

I think what is being asked is if there is a place to go to find that Pilkington DOT 15 is OEM on say a 2015 Lexus RX350 without seeing the vehicle itself. And yes that would good to know!

It is not unheard of for a vehicle manufacturer to have more than one glass supplier send glass to one of their assembly plants.

Nobody able to help out here? Concerning windshields?

I see what you are asking, but NO there is NO database like that. With Honda you can break it down to the build... I can not post the URL here cause it might get me banned again... lol so uh facebook msg me I will give to you its for Honda/acura decode part by vin, will show manufacture... but NOT DOT!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com