AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite Employee Engagement

I'm trying to better understand the culture at Safelite....what is working, what isn't, what would make things better, do you feel recognized for your hard work?

I read that S won "Colorado Top Workplaces" award and there was mention of a peer to peer recognition program, but I can't find anything about it. Would love some insight into how it works and if it is effective.

Thanks!!

Re: Safelite Employee Engagement

its all true
call safelite they will be happy to tell you
call the PR dept

If I understand your post correctly, you are posting on a website asking Independents how to make conditions better at the company that is trying to put them out of business.
LOL really?? LOL

Lady you are jacked up................

I heard something about some program like that. I don't understand it. What's it for anyway?

Yes, I may be jacked up (LOL)

And yes, I may be in the wrong place (sorry!)

Just trying to learn a bit more..and it seemed like there were a bunch of people familiar with the subject in this forum.

Dawn
humor all of us and as to why and for what purpose you want this information.

Carlos Jaime, a Safelite installer in Chicago, has become engaged to his high school sweetheart Maria Sanchez. Safelite is my competitor, but Carlos used to work for me and I wish him and Maria all the best!

Just trying to better understand the current environment to come up with ideas for improvement.

Seeing as they just laid off half of their salesforce, your timing is a little off.

Memphis 1
Seeing as they just laid off half of their salesforce, your timing is a little off.

Interesting comment. Speculation is one of two:

More cost cutting measures, or that they're so entrenched in the steering results, they don't need a sales force.

Given the supposed hiring of telemarketers, rather, CSR's, I'd think it's most likely to be a bit of both.

Of course, that's JMHNLO.

Louie in Chicago
Carlos Jaime, a Safelite installer in Chicago, has become engaged to his high school sweetheart Maria Sanchez. Safelite is my competitor, but Carlos used to work for me and I wish him and Maria all the best!

I want to thank Louie in Chicago for his kind wishes. Louie does look like Luca Brasi but he has a heart as big as Wrigley Field.

Yes, congrats Carlos.

Mark1
Memphis 1

Interesting comment. Speculation is one of two:

More cost cutting measures, or that they're so entrenched in the steering results, they don't need a sales force.

Given the supposed hiring of telemarketers, rather, CSR's, I'd think it's most likely to be a bit of both.

Of course, that's JMHNLO.

Not necessarily related, but interesting:

I was shown yesterday that $20 off "coupons", if you could call them that, were being advertised online, in paid ad popups on popular websites. NOT applicable to fleet or insurance was clearly in the disclaimer. Seems questionable at this time of year to need to do so, but what the heck do I know?

JMHNLO

Carlos Jaime that I once sold is the largest independent in Cook County. Same person?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com