AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2013 Azera quarter window trim

I have a 2013 Hyundai Azera and while taking it through the car wash one of the large cleaning wands pulled about 1/3 of the chrome trim of the drivers side quarter window. Car wash won't do anything about it as they have signs posted they aren't responsible for any damages to vehicles. I was going to see if I could buy the chrome trim and replace it but I've come to find you can't buy it separately and have to purchase the window, the black rubber molding and the chrome trim together. Just wondering if anyone knew if there's a trick to installing the chrome trim? Looks like there's a very little groove in the bottom of the rubber molding all the way around but I can't seem to get it back on to stay. Should I consider using an adhesive? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: 2013 Azera quarter window trim

Dave, that is only a scare tactic that these car wash places do. They have coverage, I would make them pay for the damage. get the name of their insurance co. report the claim. If they refuse that them to small claims. I had this happen to me went to court had pictures and won. The judge told me he would like to see more people take action against these shops that don't want to take responsibility.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com