AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: BENCHMARK PRICES OF INSURANCE PREMIUMS

(Quick return to the land of glass and money to correct the spelling of my name.)

My own man or the prophet or whoever the hell you are, I told you at the getgo you were wasting your time on these lemmings.

The first rule of being in this freaking business is don't rock the boat or you might make money

The Prohet
This string is now fading into oblivion and the passive sheep shall remain in obedient servitude.

Wisely NAGS has never weighed in here to tell the multitude what it does for it as opposed to what it does for their brethren insurance companies. For yea, it does nothing but perpetuate the misery the multitude deserves for being spineless.

Does the choir of the multitude sing out, “We shall bill insurance companies off NAGS when Safelite bills insurance companies off NAGS!” ? No, they doeth not.

SOON THE BABBLING HERE WILL ONCE AGAIN RETURN TO:

NAGS needs to explain to us how they come up with their prices!---- rather than: who cares, I don’t use their prices.

There needs to be an investigation to look into NAGS being in cahoots with the insurance companies!---- rather than: who cares, I don’t use their prices.

Did you see the new NAGS? Popular parts went down by x% and others went up by y% and the overall weighted effect is only z%!---- rather than: who cares, I don’t use their prices.

The Allstate offer and accept is x% off NAGS and the State Farm offer and accept is y% off NAGS and the Gotcha Good Network is only paying z% off NAGS!---- rather than who cares, I don’t use their prices. And if a network asks me to do a job for them, I will only do it at my price.

The TPA short paid me! What can I do?---- rather than: who cares, I send my bills to the insurance companies directly.

The insurance company short paid me! What can I do?---- rather than: I do not use NAGS pricing, the insurance companies never showed my pricing to be unreasonable, and I took them to court and won every time so they no longer short pay me.

Resume your babbling, sheep, and have faith that NAGS, TPA’s, and insurance companies will continue to love you and keep your best interests in their hearts, as long as you tow the mark.

I now climb the mountain and disappear into the clouds chanting, “I will bill off NAGS when Safelite bills off NAGS.” Amen.

Hey Prophet, you forget to add the chant that you'll send your bills to a TPA when SL sends its bills to Gerber!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!

Rumors are circulating that the Screen Actors Guild, the NFL, the NBA, and major league baseball are petitioning Mitchell to create benchmark salaries for performers and professional athletes. It is further rumored that Mitchell is already working on bench mark salaries for top tier insurance company executives, top tier executives at international auto glass installation companies, national TPA's, and creators of bench mark pricing systems. Stay tuned!

As you can see this whole system is rigged and out of control, it will be

stopped.

We will be setting up a site for donations to help with legal costs.

This matter will get resolved in favor of all independents, of course

it will not happen over night. The research will be quite extensive,

so any help would be most appreciated.

We will have a website setup soon to take donations and explain our mission,

so be patient help is on the way:-)

Glassman
As you can see this whole system is rigged and out of control, it will be

stopped.

We will be setting up a site for donations to help with legal costs.

This matter will get resolved in favor of all independents, of course

it will not happen over night. The research will be quite extensive,

so any help would be most appreciated.

We will have a website setup soon to take donations and explain our mission,

so be patient help is on the way:-)

"any help would be most appreciated" ? ---- okay, I offer this non-monetary help: instead of investigating NAGS and how they create their b.s. benchmarks and who they collude with, ignore them. Instead of sending bills to your worst competitor, send them to your customer's insurance company. If they short pay you, sue them. If you don't like networks and jobs they offer you and the prices they pay, then don't deal with them.

As my high school geometry teacher used to write at the end of a proof: Q.E.D.

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com