AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NFIB on Arizona Removing Zero Deductible

Have supported the NFIB in the past so I wanted to see what their position was on this legislation so I sent them an email asking if they knew about SB1169 and the affect it would have on small business's? Here is there reply. Needless to say I will no longer support the NGIB! You may or not feel different.

Bob:
Thank you for your inquiry. Last session we worked with Jimmy Hamilton and Barry Aarons along with others to resist the effort by the insurance companies to disadvantage independent auto-glass repair shops over the big operations who are part of their networks. In that case the issue of small businesses being specifically targeted by the larger businesses (and their insurance companies allies) made NFIB’s interest in the legislation understandable and unassailable.

This year’s effort (SB1169) in the auto-glass area does not directly target small businesses and is limited to (under my understanding the question of continuing the zero deductible and allowing insurance companies the option to sell policies with a deductible for auto-glass repairs. I fully understand the likely impact to insurance utilization of such a move and how it would lower the overall number of claims and therefore the about of business in this area. However, advocating for a deductible option is not out-of-sync with NFIB’s position and, in fact, if placed next to our positions on deductibles and co-pays regarding health insurance, the bill would tend to be on the side of something we would be in favor of.

I assure you NFIB will continue to monitor this bill closely as we have heard from other members in addition to you regarding the “next steps” that the insurance companies might pursue after they regain the ability to charge a deductible (basically reigniting last year’s effort). Furthermore, I doubt that most Republican legislators will be eager to vote for a bill that will directly result in higher auto insurance rates for their constituents. There is a reason they went after the policy they wanted to change last session and were silent on deductibles.

Regarding our endorsements of Karen Fann over the years, those decisions are taken in light of her entire legislative service and especially votes on key bills on our Voting Record. She has bee a 100% pro-NFIB voting member of the Legislature for the last few sessions and has thoroughly earned our endorsement. As an owner of a family business that provides materials for road-building I am sure Sen. Fann’s campaign support-base is more diversified that just insurance companies. I have known her to be a straight-shooter and a valued leader on workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance issues to the benefit of small business. Though I may share some of your skeptical views about certain insurance companies and their approach to the auto-glass issues, I don’t think it would help your case to publicly criticize Sen. Fann in the ways you have identified.

I know you will be disappointed with NFIB’s neutral position on SB1169 but I assure you it is because the measure is limited to a policy that we can’t oppose from our general business community worldview. On the other hand, your industry sector should vigorously debate the merits of the bill and its impacts with lawmakers. NFIB will remain ready to help if the bill is amended to directly skew the law in the favor of the insurance companies and their network repair shops at the expense of the independent operator.

Thank you for you feedback and feel free to follow up with me on this bill,

Farrell Quinlan

Arizona State Director

National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)

Re: NFIB on Arizona Removing Zero Deductible

thanks, i no longer feel guilty for not paying dues after having been a member for 15 years.

I pulled my plaque off the wall today! I feel sorry for the next rep that comes into my shop and asks me if I have ever heard of the NFIB.

I would bet if the bill gets passed there will be a 75% drop in replacements. I now live in a state with deductibles on glass and people just don't get windshields replaced. Death to Az glass installers.

Thanks to you Andy and Izon,Vision,Omega,Autoglass Shop,New Image

Safepro,Ect.is why this has happened, to many claims harvesters out their:-)

I believe you are missing the Boat!!! It should be a safety concern for the Insured. He will not get it replaced do to the High Cost of the Deductible and drive around with it Broken and may cause a serious accident.

I think glass harvesters are only a part of the problem. Where are the real numbers that support insurance fraud relating to auto glass? American Family started random inspections a few years back. It was not just on auto glass companies that were not on the network, it was on everyone. They claimed to be saving millions of dollars because they contracted with a company to inspect the windshield first. My point being that in the 90s insurance companies handled glass claims in house. Back then and even today if you look at the fine print of the policy regarding glass coverage that they are allowed to inspect the damage first. They still have that option. Insurance companies decided they could save money by outsourcing the handling of these claims by third party administers. They were promised by these TPA's that the average cost per claim would save them millions of dollars a year.
Fast forward. There is no reason why that can not still be done if they wanted to. Which brings me to my point. Its all about liability in the industry regarding ADAS and the future of self driving cars. They see the writing on the wall. Recalibration...OEM glass replacement on these vehicles to insure the manufacturers warranty on ADAS is kept intact. ALL COSTS MORE MONEY. They want to become more competetive quoting against the non-captive agent insurance companies. Glass coverage premiums would go up. Some insurance companies sell comp policies with glass already with a deductible so they dont loose customers. Sure it may be $50-$100 now but look out if this passes. You will start to see those deductibles go up fast unless you are writing a policy on a 2008 Chevy 1500. Imagine down the road a few years when ADAS is a standard feature and customer has a $500.00 ded on glass. Theyre not going to want to replace the glass with OEM. They will want aftermarket and in some cases that may be ok because there warrant is up. Most people will just settle for turning these systems off in there car unless they have a small deductible. So in the interim if this SB1169 passes, what will this mean for networks? Will they become more obsolete because a cash market is more prevalent? Sure there are the high end vehicles, people with money will pay there deductible and have the work done. So get ready in AZ if this passes for everything to change. Unfortunately at the expense of the consumer's safety and a bunch of the auto glass indusrty to look for new careers.

You are still blaming the harvesters. If fraud was so common and part of the culture of the harvesters how come we don't see arrest? How come we don't have convictions? The big boys many years ago identified the only fight against the harvesters was to paint the picture that they are evil and only will hurt the industry with fraud and corruption. So tell me how many arrest and convictions of the harvesters??? I would bet that there are more arrest for traditional shops billing illegal over the last 10 years. Safelite knew the industry was so cut throat and fractured that other independent shops would pile on the harvesters and help push their cause. You are the problem not the harvesters. The industry is the problem not the harvesters.

I congratulate Big S for getting you suckers to believe their PR and as you took your eye off the real target they will do everything to help get rid of glass coverage. They know they will survive but will you??? Better dust of that repair kit because it will dry out in the dessert with replacements if this bill passes.

If you were luck you saved some money when you could bill to the insurance companies full list remember the DW1217 billing out at $450.00 but I would bet you don't have a pot to --ss in.

Good luck you will need it law passed or not your days are numbered.

Bro, no one mentioned fraud why are you assuming fraud convictions ect.

You ran these companies are you guilty of something.

We were just mentioning Harvesting nothing was mentioned about Fraud. HUMMM

Note!!! In California it it is not unusual to find $500.00 Deductible on Comprehensive/ Glass coverage. Who wins is Safelite who with there guaranteed invoice will be getting that amount for a repair. They will drive them to a repair not a replace, which they are doing with the insureds now.

Anyone who has been in this industry long enough knows who those companies are. Its pretty obvious in some cases when a company has to change its name why they are changing it. Interview enough people in our industry looking for jobs and you can get an idea of how some of these companies operate. Just because they haven't got busted doesn't mean they operate ethically. Disgruntled employees? Not when you hear the same story over and over again. Ive been in the business since the early 90s and I still am amazed when a telemarketer calls me up and tells me they replaced my windshield before. Sure you did. Everyone has there methods of marketing their business, car washes, gas stations, coupons, salesman whatever it is as in any type of business, there are always those out there promising the mirage of a nice cool pool of water here in the desert. Pretty soon it that pool will come with, " I can waive your deductible!"

Good job Bob, isn't that the truth.

Andy has been running these companies since the white glove carwash day's

when his dad ran those into the ground.

All those companies listed above are like you said change the name to

protect the guilty.

Chippio autoglass repair another one.

Completely agree with " autoglass " those SCUMMMMM BAGGS that would go around neighborhoods telling people that they need their w/s replaced for any reason under the sun are the reason we are in the situation. same people that put the pirate signs on every corner offering $ 200.00 cash to replace your w/s . BTW THERE HAVE BEEN CONVICTIONS IN AZ !!! .. they just change name of company and named principal and pop back up . WE ALL KMOW WHO YOU ARE !!!

Autoglass
Bro, no one mentioned fraud why are you assuming fraud convictions ect.

You ran these companies are you guilty of something.

We were just mentioning Harvesting nothing was mentioned about Fraud. HUMMM

You are laughable. Harvesters have been painted with a broad brush that we are bad for the industry. Why because we cause a rise in claims or because we get to the customer before Safelite can or in the old days the insurance agent who was on the take from the auto glass company? I mention fraud because that was the angle played by many with no evidence or convictions just a slander campaign just like your post. Your post indicate that you are scared and angry and it must be someone else's fought for your demise.

Face it your days are numbered in AZ and if you haven't changed your model your a dinosaur. You can blame the harvesters all you want but you are off target. Many of the smart operators have seen this coming for years and have sold out or moved in another direction.

I remember meeting with Big S execs and they said you have a great model but we can't allow it to succeed. We knew it wouldn't last but we adapted and made money. You can stand on your soap box and throw shade on the harvesters but in the end you where doomed from the day Belron took over Safelite in the US and that was your enemy the whole time.

Dust or your repair kit and you soon may need to harvest claims what a kick in the -ss! Oh Belron will need repair tech's so you have that going for you.

By the way you would of loved to sell your company like I sold to bad yours is most likely worthless now.

There you go Andy, Just few of your satisfied customers.

There are 75 pages of complaints.

Whoever gave you money for this roach company must of been mentally impaired.

Forum of complaints

Izon autoglass. they are relentless. started calling a couple of months after changing out my windshield. I told them i had their number and if i needed a new one, i'd call. *@#$! I bet they have called 50 times. We just don't answer. They'll call my home, then immediately my cell. Don't use them. They order the wrong windshield 3 times.

Caller: IZON AUTO GLASS
Call type: Telemarketer

Reply!

0

Mo

18 Feb 2009

had my windshield repaired about 3 years ago. they continue to call even though i have asked them to stop. same as other post, told them i would call if i needed anything, they do not stop calling. they call like 2 to 3 times a day. i do not answer, they NEVER leave a message.. just keep on calling! very frustrating!!!!!!!!

Caller: izon autoglass

Reply!

0

slucas

19 Feb 2009

Today they are using 480-444-3333. I report this number too.

Reply!

0

Rena

25 Mar 2009

I had my windshield replaced by them in 2005. I don't even have the same vehicle anymore. I have told them that and asked them to stop calling, but it never fails that everyday I have a call from them with no message. Today while I was at work they called 3 times in 2 hours!

Caller: Izon Auto Glass

Reply!

0

SFrank

22 Apr 2009

This company calls relentlessly. I have filed complaints with both the National Do Not Call registry and the Better Business Bureau. IZON's web site touts the BBB logo, but according to the BBB, they ARE NOT an accredited company and their grade is currently C-.
I've tried calling the #480-627-0416 and get no answer. The mailbox of the customer service number listed on the web site is conveniently 'full'. Keep complaining and shut them down!
Caller ID: IZON Auto Glass

Reply!

0

Done with Izon calls

22 Apr 2009 | 5 replies

Funny, according the the Better Business Bureau, IZON Auto Glass is no longer in business. Then why did they call me an hour ago?
From BBB web site:
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of NR
Reason for this NR rating include:
This business has no rating because it is out of business.
Business Contact: Izon Auto Glass, Inc.
aka: Izon Auto Glass aka: Vision Auto Glass
Business Address: 8149 E. Evans Road #3
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Original Business Start Date: 1/1/1995
Type of Entity: Corporation
Incorporated: 1998 in AZ
Principal: Jimmy McPhillips , General Manager
Phone Number: (480) 348-9690
(480) 483-1504
(623) 329-4589
(877) 744-3530
Fax Number: (480) 905-9186
BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business
Type of Business: GLASS REPAIR
GLASS-AUTO, PLATE, WINDOW, ETC.
Website Address: http://www.izonautoglass.com
Management Jimmy McPhillips , General Manager
Mr. Andrew Baker , President
Mr. Jerry Salko

Hi, Bob!

I'm with glassBYTEs, and I'm hoping to get in touch with you regarding this. If you could send an email at kcoig@glass.com, I'd appreciate it. Or, if you could provide me with yours, I can reach out to you. Thanks!

Andy - I know you think its funny that you and your army of carnival workers ruined the az market for auto glass. Remember , alot of those same people are still around and they are telling people how you not only screwed the customers , insurance companies and technicians ... they are eager to tell anyone that will listen how you ran your business and how you taught them how to what you called " flip " the sale from repair to replacement . YOU SHOULD BE PROUD !!

Think about who the change benefits, who has the power to push legislation, who works hand in hand with that party?

Instead you all point to "harvesters"; was the term even in use before a company who controls the market found a niche they couldn't control?

Who is tugging at the insurer's sleeve pointing out all the profit that is being missed out on? Answer that and redirect your angst.

We figured out 15 years ago what side of the fence NFIB stood. So sorry to hear you wasted thousands while financing the opposition to your cause. The people that are involved in the industry know more than the masses. Until you go to battle for what you believe, will you know where everyone stands. This is the perfect example. People need to join the associations that fight for their cause instead of waiting until it's too late.

Hey Joe, Andy here,

The Flip as you call was a term we used to flip a repairable chip

into a full replacement. I had my guys out at the gas staions,Sams Clubs,

Carwashes and even had the door knocking crew. Seriously I made a bunch of

$$$ with this simple trick. Well then Big S caught on and yes we had to

change our name and principals about 6 times over the course of 20 years.

to save our ASS from going to the big Houzzz. Well now I am chilling

with my Philly Cheese steak sandwich shop Corleones in Phx.Az

stop by sometime for a sandwich. I made so much $$$ selling replacements

I am now slinging sandwiches for a living.

Andy Baker

I will testify to that, Andy B. is the one who actually taught me the game of

Flip. I was working at a White glove carwash in Phoenix back when he had

Vision Autoglass that is when his dad owned 3 or 4 of them around the valley.

He told me back then, get everything you can because it will be short lived.

Hammer them hard before they catch on.

Just Sayin

Andy
Hey Joe, Andy here,

The Flip as you call was a term we used to flip a repairable chip

into a full replacement. I had my guys out at the gas staions,Sams Clubs,

Carwashes and even had the door knocking crew. Seriously I made a bunch of

$$$ with this simple trick. Well then Big S caught on and yes we had to

change our name and principals about 6 times over the course of 20 years.

to save our ASS from going to the big Houzzz. Well now I am chilling

with my Philly Cheese steak sandwich shop Corleones in Phx.Az

stop by sometime for a sandwich. I made so much $$$ selling replacements

I am now slinging sandwiches for a living.

Andy Baker

Explain how changing the company name would keep me out of the Big House genius??? Maybe we changed name because it was better to be a preferred shop with Safelite when filing a claim. It's called playing the game. When your company generates 5000 plus claims a week and those claims are reported to your competitor via the first notice of loss you create your enemy via your success. I will assume you wouldn't have that problem I would guess you never made anyone's radar. Dust off your repair kit and find your street corner.

Please come buy a cheese steak as my employees will gladly take your money.

Autoglass
There you go Andy, Just few of your satisfied customers.

There are 75 pages of complaints.

Whoever gave you money for this roach company must of been mentally impaired.

Forum of complaints

Izon autoglass. they are relentless. started calling a couple of months after changing out my windshield. I told them i had their number and if i needed a new one, i'd call. *@#$! I bet they have called 50 times. We just don't answer. They'll call my home, then immediately my cell. Don't use them. They order the wrong windshield 3 times.

Reply!

The roach company sold for millions. The roach company you speak of installed and replaced and repaired over a million pieces of glass in its lifetime. We had plenty of great people working for us. Telemarketing was a great way to reharvest customers and is not for the faint of heart or the weak. Telemarketing is a tough business. I remember back in 1996 talking with the originally glass harvesters (back then they where called auto glass people)I picked there brain and hired the ones who I thought could help us move into the future. Thanks to the late Rick Chance for helping teach us the business. We took the auto glass model and reinvented it. You may want to blame the harvesters but you would be at this same conclusion today one way or another. Do you blame the harvester's for Nags?? The rebalance?? The networks?? Business changes and if you don't you are left in the dust. Do you still rent movies from Block Buster and buy your electronics from Circuit City?? Better hurry and get to Sears I here the harvesters are about to finish them off soon.

PS Its not if AZ will lose glass coverage it is when. The cards are stacked against you but keep up the fight if you know who to fight?

0

Mo

18 Feb 2009

had my windshield repaired about 3 years ago. they continue to call even though i have asked them to stop. same as other post, told them i would call if i needed anything, they do not stop calling. they call like 2 to 3 times a day. i do not answer, they NEVER leave a message.. just keep on calling! very frustrating!!!!!!!!

Caller: izon autoglass

Reply!

0

slucas

19 Feb 2009

Today they are using 480-444-3333. I report this number too.

Reply!

0

Rena

25 Mar 2009

I had my windshield replaced by them in 2005. I don't even have the same vehicle anymore. I have told them that and asked them to stop calling, but it never fails that everyday I have a call from them with no message. Today while I was at work they called 3 times in 2 hours!

Caller: Izon Auto Glass

Reply!

0

SFrank

22 Apr 2009

This company calls relentlessly. I have filed complaints with both the National Do Not Call registry and the Better Business Bureau. IZON's web site touts the BBB logo, but according to the BBB, they ARE NOT an accredited company and their grade is currently C-.
I've tried calling the #480-627-0416 and get no answer. The mailbox of the customer service number listed on the web site is conveniently 'full'. Keep complaining and shut them down!
Caller ID: IZON Auto Glass

Reply!

0

Done with Izon calls

22 Apr 2009 | 5 replies

Funny, according the the Better Business Bureau, IZON Auto Glass is no longer in business. Then why did they call me an hour ago?
From BBB web site:
Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of NR
Reason for this NR rating include:
This business has no rating because it is out of business.
Business Contact: Izon Auto Glass, Inc.
aka: Izon Auto Glass aka: Vision Auto Glass
Business Address: 8149 E. Evans Road #3
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Original Business Start Date: 1/1/1995
Type of Entity: Corporation
Incorporated: 1998 in AZ
Principal: Jimmy McPhillips , General Manager
Phone Number: (480) 348-9690
(480) 483-1504
(623) 329-4589
(877) 744-3530
Fax Number: (480) 905-9186
BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business
Type of Business: GLASS REPAIR
GLASS-AUTO, PLATE, WINDOW, ETC.
Website Address: http://www.izonautoglass.com
Management Jimmy McPhillips , General Manager
Mr. Andrew Baker , President
Mr. Jerry Salko

Andy I am amazed that you are trolling this site.

I owned a shop in Scottsdale for many years and recently sold.

You are one of a kind, I must say. A perfect example of a Narcissist.

Yes you and your goon squad destroyed a piece of the market here in

the Valley for several years. We owned one of the biggest shops in Az. for

over 30years so yes we new all about your business model.

And the corrupt way you approached the business.

If the company sold for " millions " why file chapter 11 ? Just keep telling yourself that you were doing the right thing .

We're an AZ glass company and here are just a few examples of harvester techniques we've heard about:

1. Customer approached by harvester to replace windshield. Customer tells harvester he has a glass company, MYGLASSCO. Harvester says he works with MYGLASSCO. Customer sets up appointment. Feels uncomfortable. Calls us to verify. No, harvester lied. We don't work with any outside glass co. Customer RESCUED!!

2. Customer approached by harvester. Customer told windshield broken and needs to be replaced. Customer goes through claim process, feels uncomfortable. Calls agent. Agent asks MYGLASSCO to take care of customer. Claim switched to MYGLASSCO. MYGLASSCO arrives to find bug guts on windshield. Claim cancelled.

3. Harvester calls family member of MYGLASSCO owner. Says they replaced his windshield before, wanted to know if he needed glass work. Family member replies, "NO, you haven't replaced my windshield before. My brother owns a glass shop and he does all my glass work."

4. Harvester knocks on customer door, tells customer needs windshield replaced. Customer states they use MYGLASSCO. Harvester goes on to tell customer what bad quality MYGLASSCO provides. Harvester claims are rejected. Customer calls MYGLASSCO to schedule an appointment.

There are more, but these are just a few that come to mind.

I have no problem with $0 deductibles being eliminated. I think it should go to NO COVERAGE so the invisible hand of the marketplace comes in to play. Currently there are two markets: The cash market and the manipulated insurance market dominated by Safelite which brings out these nonsense phone calls where a customer wants me to pay them for a glass replacement. (How crazy is that!!! Glass companies that give customers $50 or $100 for insurance jobs and blatantly advertise this are SCREAMING to insurance companies that they pay too much!!! Gee..I wonder why the insurance companies are trying to modify the way business is done in AZ???) If there's one pool of jobs I think we'll find the true price of a glass replacement.

Thank The Guido brothers Frank And Dominque over at Coast to Coast

Thank Jeff Searles over at the Auto Glass Shop

Thank Freedom Auto Glass

Thank Rex Alltree New Image /Safe Pro

Thank Andy Baker Izon/Vision/Chippio Ect.

These are just a few of the problems with the Harvestering upper mgt.

I believe I understand the "harvester" argument, from both sides, but to my point, I can't help but notice that the four points AZ put up about harvesters, sound nearly identical to what networks do every day as well.

Just an observation...and...as always, JMHNLO

Mark1
I believe I understand the "harvester" argument, from both sides, but to my point, I can't help but notice that the four points AZ put up about harvesters, sound nearly identical to what networks do every day as well.

Just an observation...and...as always, JMHNLO

No, that's a bit of mental gymnastics there, Mark1. In all the annoying insurance calls I've participated in in which the TPA's plant the seed to my customer that their replacement may not be covered under warranty, or guaranteed, they've never outright LIED. They are cherry picking FACTS without elaborating on the full story. Meaning they don't tell my customer that MYGLASSCO warranties their own work and MYGLASSCO guarnatees their own work. That's my job to inform my customer.

No, I've never experienced a LYING TPA. Perhaps you may FEEL like that's what the TPA's are saying about you but FEELINGS aren't FACT. There's a big difference between outright lying and what the TPA's do. Lying, unethical glass companies make ALL GLASS CO's look sleezy.

Cut to the Chase...it's not about TPA's cherry picking the truth.

Who is the Customer?

The entire TPA concept lacks truth......

Lying includes the sin of omission.

The only reason that insurers are required to warranty Safelite's work, is because they have accepted the liability when they contracted Safelite as their TPA. In other words, they have crafted a deceptive way of making what is really a disclaimer to their insureds and at the same time are planting seeds of doubt in the insured about their chosen service provider and suggestions that the insured needs to use Safelite.

Embracing conflicts of interest are against public policy and so are using deception and steering. Regulators should not allow insurers to contract with such a biased TPA in the first place.

"Harvesting", which amounts to nothing more than positioning technicians in strategic locations where a lot of windshields can be inspected in a short period of time, is not against the law.

The truth of the matter is that, in this age of technology, insurers do not need TPA's, especially biased ones.

Your Efforts are Futile
Cut to the Chase...it's not about TPA's cherry picking the truth.

Who is the Customer?

The entire TPA concept lacks truth......

Who is the Customer? I'm the customer when you bribe me with $100 in those big billboard ads. Pathetic.

Do good deeds, treat you're fellow man how you wish to be treated (don't rust out the pinchweld, don't stuff and slime goo everywhere...etc, etc.), and good things will come to you. Harvesting by lying and bribing is unethical. BE GOOD at what you do and customers will seek your services.

Daveycrewcut
Lying includes the sin of omission.

The only reason that insurers are required to warranty Safelite's work, is because they have accepted the liability when they contracted Safelite as their TPA. In other words, they have crafted a deceptive way of making what is really a disclaimer to their insureds and at the same time are planting seeds of doubt in the insured about their chosen service provider and suggestions that the insured needs to use Safelite.

Embracing conflicts of interest are against public policy and so are using deception and steering. Regulators should not allow insurers to contract with such a biased TPA in the first place.

"Harvesting", which amounts to nothing more than positioning technicians in strategic locations where a lot of windshields can be inspected in a short period of time, is not against the law.

The truth of the matter is that, in this age of technology, insurers do not need TPA's, especially biased ones.

Look, what the TPA's are doing is horse****. Their tactics are getting more aggressive, but do you think that could be a result of this windshield harvesting? The HUGE billboards at the freeway exits advertising $100 cash back for insurance claims? The $50 signs and facebook ads for insurance claims? And, it's not just a one time thing that a harvester has told a potential customer that bug guts are a cracked windshield. If you want to win against the bad guy (TPA) who is suppressing your business by stating the truth albeit only partially, you will NEVER win in the end by being the biggest @sshole. When your goal is to win the windshield job no matter what the tactic is (the ends justify the means), you'll never win in the court of public opinion. You're the slimeball glass company taking advantage of insurance companies. That's how you look. There's no disputing that.

Who advanced the civil rights goal farther? Ends-justifies*the-means-Malcom X or Judge-by-the-content-of-my-CHARACTER-Martin Luther King.

Answer: Character matters. Don't lie. It's not nice. You're mother would be ashamed of you.

They'll always be slimeballs.
They'll always be billboards.
Some will always use them to subjugate you.
Like they did with MLK's people and immigrants and millenials and old people and etc.
like they will now with "THEM"
Call it out man, but dont make excuses for the other slimeballs. JMHO

Autoglass
Thanks to you Andy and Izon,Vision,Omega,Autoglass Shop,New Image

Safepro,Ect.is why this has happened, to many claims harvesters out their:-)

re: Owner of New Image / SafePro and President of AZ Auto Glass Assoc:

PD: Man arrested for creating fake video as evidence

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/19689126/pd-man-arrested-for-creating-fake-video-as-evidence

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com