AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite BBB Report

Safelite AutoGlass

BBB ACCREDITED SINCE 05/19/1992

BBB Rating System Overview

Customer Review Rating:
Positive
5%
Neutral
2%
Negative
94%

Re: Safelite BBB Report

THERE ARE 517 OF THESE NEGATIVE REPORTS AND BBB GIVES THEM A At RATING.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, I HAD 2 NEGATIVE REPORTS AND GOT A B- RATING

1/17/2017
GC

Negative -1 1

Review
HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL! HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL! THEY DON'T KEEP THEIR APPOINTMENT TIME AND DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AT ALL. THEY CALL YOU AT A RIDICULOUSLY EARLY TIME 7:30AM TO CONFIRM THE APPOINTMENT INSTEAD OF CALLING THE DAY BEFORE. AND IF YOU SHOW UP EARLY, WELL, LET'S JUST SAY IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT THE MANAGER TALKS TO YOU IN A CONDESCENDING TONE BECAUSE THEY ARE FRUSTRATED DUE TO BEING BACKED UP. THEY SPEAK TO YOU AS IF YOU ARE AN IRRITATION! STAY AWAY! THIS HAPPENED IN THE LAKELAND BRANCH! STAY FAR AWAY!

Was this review helpful? Yes No
[0] people found this review helpful

12/13/2016
Brenda M.

Negative -1 1

Review
Safelite was referred to me by Allstate Insurance to replace a damaged windshield. I waited for them for 7 hours and they did not show up. They called me later in the evening and wanted to know if they could add me to their email and phone follow up list, and requested that they remove me from their list. Within a half-hour, I received a spam email from them.

Safelite AutoGlass 12/6/2016
Griffin K.

Negative -1 1

Review
A warning to anyone considering a windshield replacement from safelite autoglass: avoid safelite at all costs. This company installs sub quality windshields with what they claim is a lifetime warranty. That warranty is completely useless as they won't cover your glass if so much as a grain of sand touches it. I paid $225 to have a windshield installed that lasted only a month before it cracked. My truck was parked on the street in my quiet neighborhood when it was cracked and yet they refuse to give me any sort of replacement or refund. The shop I took it to blew me off within a glance of the damage and proceeded to ignore all the information I had given him about the damage claiming it wasn't covered. My truck's original windshield had lasted 31 years before being cracked but this company sells cheap crap that isn't built to last so they can pocket your money. Please do not consider safelite to replace any glass on your vehicle.

Review
I had my windshield replaced by safelight recently, and since then, I've had at least 8 technicians out to fix the windshield, and each time they came, they said they weren't sure why they were there, and they didn't have what they needed to fix the problem. They should have known exactly what the problem was, since I made it clear that my wiper sensor wasn't working after the replacement. I've made over 20 calls to Satellite, each time having to call the toll free number and speak with a random customer service agent and me having to explain the entire situation again. I haven't been able to get the local office number so that I can talk with them directly. I've been patient, but I've probably spent over 3 hours on hold and I'm sick of it. I'm currently waiting of a rep to call me back. She promised that it would be in the next 15 minutes, and that's been 1-1/2 hours ago.

Safelite AutoGlass 11/17/2016
Mr. W

Negative -1 1

Review
I had my windshield replaced by safelite. They tripped an airbag sensor in the dash of my BMW that is a common problem in my make and model. When I informed them of the problem I was laughed at, but they scheduled a service appointment anyway. They called before the appointment to tell me to go to a mechanic to get proof that it was their fault. They also left glass in the car that got into my hands and into my wife's backside.

Comments

I don't know that many companies, maybe with the exception of cable companies, wake up and conspire on how they can make consumer's lives hell today. Nobody wants an upset customer.

That being said, the size of Safelite's business likely is taken into account. This was a nice attempt at stirring something up about them, though. I wonder if the Russians are to blame?

He Bud,

These are the stat's 94% negative review

Do you really think anyone else besides Safelite could incur this % of

negative reviews and stay in business???

Customer Review Rating:
Positive
5%
Neutral
2%
Negative
94%

Thank you for posting the BBB reports.

Okay all you folks who own glass shops or work in them and read these posts, the lesson is clear: we read these negative BBB reports and now we will not go to Safelite if our personal windshields get busted!!!!

Ok BBB what is your BBB report
because the one you posted is false

Hello Client. How may I help you?
Client
how come 94 percent negative

Good Morning,
Could you please explain if you are asking about a business and if so what is the name of the business.
One moment please while I look into your inquiry. Thank you.
Client
Oh im sorry , looking at safeligte auto glass says 94% negativecustomer review but aplus rating is that right

BBB Business Profiles are made of of several rating factors. Customer Reviews are not a factor that determines a Business' rating.

you seem to be correct OHM, paying BBB dues "may" be a factor!

BBB rating is baased on response time, quaility of resolution, and satisfaction of a successful resolve at the end of the disputed item on the table.

Apparently not on getting it right the first time ...

look at my pillow

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com