AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2015 acura tlx fw4315gty.

Have one of these to do.Phoned dealer to ask about recalibration & they say it does not need it.. Any input ? . looking for more opinions..Thanks...

Re: 2015 acura tlx fw4315gty.

Page 351 of the owners manual states to calibrate system after the windshield replacement.

Thanks I will ask customer to bring his manual with him & take a little drive up to the acura dealer..

I told customer about my concerns regarding recalibration,so they drove up to dealership ,they asked the service manager,dealer manager & salesman that sold them the car & got the same answer from them all,NO recalibration required...

Just one of the issues as it stands right now... Misinformation at the dealer level.

(from the Acura manual) ...We recommend that you replace the windshield with a genuine Acura replacement windshield. Making even minor repairs within the camera’s field of vision or installing an aftermarket replacement windshield may also cause the system to operate abnormally. After replacing the windshield, have a dealer recalibrate the camera. Proper calibration of the camera is necessary for the system to operate
properly.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com