AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2009 Audi A4 Convertible

fw2839 w/ rain sensor , Appears to have wide top and side moldings that are kinda old style convertible. Any experience with this car ? It also appears that there is a supply and pricing issue with this windshield, maybe only produced by the original supplier saint gobain sekurit , is that the only brand out there ?

Re: 2009 Audi A4 Convertible

I see it available in Sekurit and Pilkington

Have car in shop, fancy aluminum side and top molding with black painted narrow molding edge on glass side, found 3 rivets under sides, still not moving. anyone with info on side and top molding removal ?

Dave, if I remember right, pull interior garnish.. bolts underdeath

Yes, had to pull all the interior moldings, 8 or so fasteners under interior header molding, time consuming, but came out great. has tension clips on the side and top moldings on the glass side also. found a utube video that pointed me in the right direction. Thanks

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com