AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
technician safety and cash rebates

I have heard about 2 recent claims of technicians being the tagert of armed robbers in Az and more in Florida.
Has anyone heard about this ?

Do the companies that advertise these " CASH IN HAND " incentives , and then send a tech out with a bunch of cash in his pocket to ( who knows where ) bare any responsibility in this ?

Re: technician safety and cash rebates

Did they file police reports, and the one I heard that the tech stole the money and quit

I can not find any reports that this is true. However my office did receive a strange phone call from someone claiming to be doing a story for glass bytes and asking questions about cash rebates and technician safety. He would not leave a name or phone number.

We haven't called anyone to do a story on GlassBYTEs re: rebates. And, as a matter of policy, I always identify myself when I make calls for information that may be published. -- Phillip Thompson, editor AGRR Magazine & GlassBYTEs.

I Got a call as well , didnt say he was with glassbytes . I think he said he saw something on glssbytes . However , I think its a marvelous idea for those shops that send their guys out with a bunch of cash and run billboards and flyers all over az advrtising that their guys have hoards of " CASH " to hand out . Way to look out for the safety of your techs !! Not to mention what the insurance companies and customers think about it !!

THEY DONT SEND THEIR TECHS WITH ANY CASH, IT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH. THERE IS NO CASH OR MONEY EVER GIVEN TO THE SUCKER, OOPS I MEAN CUSTOMER

I have worked for a number of companies in Arizona that offered cash rebates and yes I have almost been robbed before but I thank God for Arizona gun laws

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com