AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I can't stop laughing...

Spin machine in high gear...

http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2016/10/14/5-ways-to-know-your-auto-glass-claim-isnt-fraudule?slreturn=1476500692

"5 ways to know your auto glass claim isn’t fraudulent

When a policyholder’s auto glass needs to be replaced, details matter. For obvious reasons it’s important that the service provider and carrier identify the correct part, with the right features, for the right vehicle. With the advanced safety features in vehicles increasing, this is more critical than ever.

As windshields grow in complexity with additional features and a greater choice of windshield applications for any one vehicle, getting it right matters not only for safety, but for billing and reimbursement accuracy. Clearly, the goal is to achieve more transparency when it comes to auto glass replacement claims, and the dollar stakes are very high.

Insurers should confirm that the windshield part being billed is actually the same part being replaced on a vehicle. (Photo: iStock)"

You must subscribe for the full article.

JMHNLO

Re: I can't stop laughing...

They should tell you about the false narrative on how your rates are high because of other people....

Re: I can't stop laughing...

Blather, Rinse, Repeat

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com