AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Starting a glass shop in S.C Are the laws similar to FL direct billing? What licensing/requirements?

I'm currently a FL shop owner looking to expand to a SC market. I am looking for information regarding licensing and necessary credentials to start up. In addition, which city would be ideal to start? Eventually I would like to cover a large portion of the state like my company covers in Florida. Any information would be very helpful. Is it beneficial to direct Bill and this state? Are there reputable attorneys to handle direct Bill cases? What is the general turnaround after I directly Bill the invoice. Does South Carolina still cover every piece of glass on the vehicle with a 0 deductible? I don't expect to have overnight success, but I need to have a starting point, and work out from there. I plan on finding a reputable subcontractor in each market to perform repairs and Replacements. Once I profit enough, I will look for a dedicated w2 employee to service those areas.What is the going rate for a subcontractor in South Carolina? Again, any information would be helpful and much appreciated!

Thank you,
Info please

Re: Starting a glass shop in S.C Are the laws similar to FL direct billing? What licensing/requireme

Please contact me directly. I am anxious to help someone who wants to come in and compete with me. SCshopowner@gopoundsand.com

Re: Starting a glass shop in S.C Are the laws similar to FL direct billing? What licensing/requireme

If you need that much information you dont need to be in Business! JS

yeah... because I'm sure you have 100% of the market share already. There's enough business for every one buddy.
Some people are idiots... I will find out what exactly I need to do, and I will see you soon.

Well, this is an info forum designed to help other glass shops. what do you want to know about FL?

Info Please, you have clearly demonstrated that you are not the person someone would seek intelligent information about Florida from.

If you are still looking for info. please call me at 866-323-2193.

Don has not decided if it is Don or Dan. Or is it Dan who has not decided if it is Dan or Don?

Leo, you are a serious piece of work! Find something constructive to add or move on.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com