AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Travelers/Mitchell - Fixmywindshield.com Portal?

Can anybody elaborate on this? I don't really want to agree to some fees before I add their portal through eGlassClaim/Travelers.

Thanks,

-SNOWMAN

----------------------
Mitchell Agreement

"By clicking accept below, you agree to join "FixMyWindshield.com" and agree that your participation in such program is subject to the following terms:

- You may be charged a fee for participation in this program. Fees will be disclosed by the partner whose program you have elected to participate in. Mitchell collects this fee on behalf of our partners, and by clicking accept below, you agree to pay Mitchell the program fee in accordance with the terms of such program.

- Mitchell exchanges certain data you have input into this site with the partners whose programs you participate in. By clicking “Accept” below, you consent to Mitchell sharing data about you and your business (for example, shop name and address) with such partner(s)" - eGlassClaim Website

----------------------

Re: Travelers/Mitchell - Fixmywindshield.com Portal?

actually by doing the work for anyone setting the price says you are just another safelite.
If you are better than safelite, let the amount you charge prove it.

Bob
actually by doing the work for anyone setting the price says you are just another safelite.

Well I've noticed that the margins involved with network work increase substantially as the options on the glass increase.

Getting back to my original question now. Does anybody know the fees associated with the Mitchell Fixmywindshield.com portal or is this whole thing a joke since fixmywindshield.com seems to link directly to Regional Auto Center which is a collision center back east?

What margins did you notice increased if I can ask?

Looks like you are going to have to purchase that bigger watermelon truck! You really have it all together.

The fees are under the Nancy Pelosi guidelines. You agree to them first and then find out what they are after you have agreed to them. You got a problem with that?

I developed FixMyWindshield.com we ended our deal with Mitchell. I will not go in to it, they never removed us from the portal, but Had you been a member prior to us ending the program it was a $10 fee for a booked job, this is a job that someone actually scheduled you would have put in ALL of YOUR own rates no matter how nutty you set them it was YOUR rates, we were nothing more than a referral service. I wish things would have went differently but like anything sometimes you dump a TON of money into something you get a big ole steaming pile of crap. You can thank people who held my press release till after the biggest day of the show on our announce day till 9pm est.. just saying you could thank me for not being more aggressive, you can thank all the other services that flat ripped people off..

Bob

bob your talking out of your ASS fix was NEVER anything like safelite, go back to the rock you crawled out from under.

Snowman flip that CB over to FB 407 members can not be wrong? and 34 blocked members

SNOWMAN
Can anybody elaborate on this? I don't really want to agree to some fees before I add their portal through eGlassClaim/Travelers.

Thanks,

-SNOWMAN

----------------------
Mitchell Agreement

"By clicking accept below, you agree to join "FixMyWindshield.com" and agree that your participation in such program is subject to the following terms:

- You may be charged a fee for participation in this program. Fees will be disclosed by the partner whose program you have elected to participate in. Mitchell collects this fee on behalf of our partners, and by clicking accept below, you agree to pay Mitchell the program fee in accordance with the terms of such program.

- Mitchell exchanges certain data you have input into this site with the partners whose programs you participate in. By clicking “Accept” below, you consent to Mitchell sharing data about you and your business (for example, shop name and address) with such partner(s)" - eGlassClaim Website

----------------------

Larry
Snowman flip that CB over to FB 407 members can not be wrong? and 34 blocked members

Request sent & thank you for answering my original question about the portal Larry.

10 4 snowman catch you on the FB , channel autoglasstechgroup

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com