AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
strict credit

I do work for some dealers and body shops that have been very slow in paying the last few months. I have tried to be patient but I finally sent out a notice that any account more than 90 days delinquent will be written off. I hope this will finally get results.

Re: strict credit

Irving, where are you located? I could give you a ton of business.

If you don't sue them.....then they have won the battle

You told customers that if they are delinquent by more than 90 days, you will write-off their debt???? And no one here called you on it? The readers here are lunatics like you are!

COMMENTING OUT HERE HAS BECOME STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES. It is just dumb azzzzz stupid. Yes I saw that idiotic post that says he will write off any unpaid balances now that right there shows the level of ignorance this industry had come to. We have dumb shtzzzz installers that have no clue how to run a business, let alone how to collect receivables. THEN to state they will write off accounts that don't pay them DANG IT THAT IS THE #1 DUMMEST thing I have heard in a long dang time.! WOWOWOWOWOOWOOW!Just cauase you are some dumb stick that can put in a w/s doe not mean you can run a business. RUN FOREST RUN!

Just when you thought you heard it all, extreme stupid pops up again 😂😂😂

Thank our wholesalers for keeping the idiots in business.....

Irving P and IRA must work part time in Obama's administration as financial consultants.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com