AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If you have a good policy, stick to it

We normally get paid with checks and credit cards and don't accept cash. Last week we did a chip repair and the customer only had a $100 bill which I very reluctantly took because of our no cash policy. It turned out to be counterfeit. My boss Norman was very upset.

Re: If you have a good policy, stick to it

Yes, people get struck by lightening and some people actually win lotteries, and yes, there is an occasional counterfeit bill. But Doris, if your boss created a policy to not accept cash, he either doesn't trust YOU or he is an idiot or both.

Doris K.
Last week we did a chip repair and the customer only had a $100 bill which I very reluctantly took because of our no cash policy.

And you didn't verify with the customer your policy BEFORE doing the repair?

Atikovi, every deadbeat with a rubber checkbook would love to hear a merchant say he'll take a check but not cash.

You, Doris K, and her "boss Norman" should be consigned to a padded room!!

But people have to sign their name on a check, but they don't have to sign cash.I agree with Doris K that cash is bad because they don't sign their name on it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com