AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are you kidding me

Hello -

Is Safelite Solutions paying your shop via paper checks? Even if you are being electronically paid via EFT - would you like to be paid sooner?

Our IMMEDIATE PAY program is available!

How it works:

For a small transactional fee of 2%, this new service will not only issue your payments via EFT, but will do so within 5 days from acceptance of your invoice.

Now that’s fast!

If you would like to consider Immediate Pay for your business, please review the attached agreement!

Questions? An FAQ is also included below, but you can also email us at SGCNetworkHelp@safelite.com.

Thank you,

- SGC Network Team

Re: Are you kidding me

Isn't the tPA getting paid to process claims by the insurance company? Aren't there state laws on timely payment of claims in most states? Why would you pay 2% of your money to them to get money due you anyway in a timely period by law? Are they gonna let you mark the bill up 2% to make up for that? I know many TPAs in flat glass do exactly that, tell you to charge the extra. When did five days become the definition of a immediate? How many millions of transactions and claims do they process every year? How much is 2% of that? What would you say if your credit card processor mailed you the same letter? Did I miss anything?

Great reply

How do you think credit cards are processed.
You get charged 1, 2 maybe 5 % dep on your volume.
This is the same chit.
But it doesnt sound like you know how credit cards are processes .
I would spend 2% to have my money now.
Unless you got a war chest, money now is better than money later.

If your a smart business owner you have a WAR CHEST

Shops like you that cave into this company give it more $$$ to use to

eventually put you out of business.

If you're smart you'll use the right form of you're. :-)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com