AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nags lsit price

Asking if anyone can share a NAGS list for a FD26706 GTY? Doing a replacement on a new Golf and NAGS has yet to share the information with the general public

Re: Nags lsit price

Still adheareing to the NAGS list that has no basis in reality? I would have thought a person with your vast knowledge, experience & ingenuity would have gotten past that by now.

Re: Nags lsit price

Enlighten the original poster as to how you determine what a windshield list price is then. Do you just use cost plus? or is it how you feel each day as to what you charge? Do you look at the make and model and think of how much money the consumer will pay? Do you give senior citizens a discount off your feelings for the days installs?

We use Nags and seems to work just fine until someone asks us to price match with the moron who thinks $70 on top of cost is better than his first job at McDonalds. He doesn't have to pay as much for cleansing wipes for his acne so he makes even more now.

NAGS FRAUD

Benchmark was intended to be revenue neutral & it isn"t. We are now giving 100% off old nags this is a total scam with the big companies billing Guarantee average & the little guys are ripped off with using nags. I recommend using a different system. Nags & mitchel are one that should say it all.

Re: NAGS FRAUD

Cost Plus is the fastest most efficient way to price your work. I could care less what Nags says...what's it cost me, how far do I have to go and how difficult is the job is what I use to determine pricing.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com