AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2015 Mazda 6 NAGS FAIL?

NAGS says 2015 Mazda 6 w/s is FW4027, 28 &29. Called dealer, per VIN w/s is GJE8-63-900B which is a FW3717.

FW3717 per NAGS is listed as 2014 WS, FW4027 is 2014-2016. Just wondering why FW3717 isn't listed as a ws for 2015 when dealer says it is? FW4027-29 have all sorts of doo-dads (r/s, camera bracket, etc) FW3717 is plain jane.

Seems like it's important. Maybe it's just me. Anyone seen this?

Re: 2015 Mazda 6 NAGS FAIL?

the editors over there are idiots.

Rather than criticize them, why not call them and inform them of whats going on in the field. IF The dealer cant get it right HOW are they going to get it right?

Otto Glass
Rather than criticize them, why not call them and inform them of whats going on in the field. IF The dealer cant get it right HOW are they going to get it right?

I second "ME" NAGS dudes are idiots. They need to rethink their poor, out-dated methods.

Here are some more misses to add to the list:

There are 2-late model Toyotas that the *ACTUAL* windshield part was not listed.

2017 Camry windshield part verified via VIN w/dealer is listed in NAGS for 2012-2015 models only NOT FOR 2017 MODEL.

2016 RAV4 (gas version)part as verified via VIN w/dealer listed under 2016-2017 RAV4 HYBRID models only.

In regards to the 2016 RAV4 issue: there have been more than 2-NAGS updates since this car was released. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT'S HAD THIS ISSUE??? How many years does it take before they get it correct?

Really need to introduce competition (or open source) into this racket to improve results. How many hours and $$ have been lost because NAGS provides incorrect data? I think it's time NAGS data base becomes open source/shareware and they make money on advertising via visitors to their website. That would allow speedy updates to issues (now it's 6-mo between updates and MAYBE they'll correct SOME bad data??) They clearly can't handle this efficiently the way they are doing it now.

Have a better idea? please share...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com