AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2012 Range Rover Sport

I have an install scheduled for a 2012 Range Rover Sport and it will be my first time doing this installation. I was wondering if anyone out there has advice on how to remove the pillar/outer plastic drip molding. I contacted Range Rover and they told me there were 5 clips under each side. Do they just pull straight up and away from the windshield? Also, are the clips reusable or will they all have to be replaced? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Re: 2012 Range Rover Sport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h5N3VP-WjM

You can usually get them off without damage, however if its your first purchase some clips.

You can get clips on ebay if your on a budget for about $10. I sure the owner will not mind the extra. Do it right.

There is a TSB from Range Rover on these side mldgs. You should purchase the clips, the old ones will not hold after you take them off. Hope this helps.

What is a TSB????

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com