AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Curious

I've been reading over all these old threads regarding billing to Belron and steering and I think there must be major differences in how it's done in Canada. Lots of complaints of "network pricing" and short paying. I guess I don't understand what network pricing is, but up here in Canada, the insurance companies pay NAGS prices, which is very high, much higher than a customer coming in off the street. And never once in 9 years of business have I ever been short paid by an insurance company, or had a dispute over pricing. We make our invoice match their work order that has the pricing on it....glad to, since it pays so well. Within a month we have our money, and in fact, Belron will pay two weeks worth of invoices by depositing it right into our bank account.

Now that I think about it, we did have an American customer a couple years ago that was here from Colorado. They were insured with State Farm and when I tried to get authorization and pricing, was told by their agent that they pay "whatever". I was confused! Did that mean I could have just jacked the price up and they would have paid it? Is that why American shops are getting short paid, because there's no pricing structure, and they are trying to overcharge? Is this "network pricing" the same as NAGS? Anyway, I just charged NAGS and they paid it.

Re: Curious

You have better regulation we have none

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com