AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Auto Glass Technician Training Class

Our State Glass Association is sponsoring an "Auto Glass Technician Training Class" on March 16 and 17,2016 in Ankeny Iowa. Gilbert Gutierrez of Equilizer Tools is our Instructor. Gilbert is an instructor for "Auto Glass University. We sponsor this class every couple of years as a way to educate both new and veteran installers from all over the upper Midwest. Cost is only $150 for a two day, comprehensive, hands on event. We've been doing this class for over 15 years, with different instructors and have hosted hundreds of owners/managers/technicians. I've been in the AGRR business for almost 40 years. I've been to every class and have learned something EVERY time. Contact me if you have questions.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com