AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
St-Farm vs Safelite Dispatches

This has happened the last two days. I received a dispatch from St.Farm-via email, fax, phone and when I call the customer they have a appointment scheduled with SGC? They also have given their credit card info to them for the deductible. Upon contacting St. Farm back they have us only as the glass shop. What is going on?

Re: St-Farm vs Safelite Dispatches

When you say State Farm, do you mean LYNX? I would think they would look into this & get back to you with an answer if you really push the issue. Did you call the customer and ask them why the appointment was changed?

I did call customer and she was confused. I also called Lynx back and they said I am the only one authorized to do the job. I also received a disturbing phone call from a person who's number showed up and was very rude, said they were from State Farm, and wanted to know how I got the insured's info to do the job. I asked the caller, well you should know......Lynx Services????? The caller was out of line and stated that she did not know who I was, never heard of me. I hung up. I called the phone number back and googled it and it is not State Farm.

I called SGC Supervisor that manages claims here in Michigan, he will look into and get back with me. I called customer and had to leave a message and told her that I am assigned this job and would be happy to help her.

I am a ma an pop shop, there is enough work to share and SGC really needs to be stopped. It is sad to fight like this. Luckily we have a good reputation and receive word of mouth jobs.........but when it is our slow season it hurts.....

thx 4 the news flash glass

Linda
I'm not sure what you are saying here.
But one thing you must know.
L Y N X doesn't care for S L, they are fierce competitors.
they do their best to move work away from s L.

Sounds like an agent who didn't like you....but your explanation of this is all over the board and doesn't
make a lot of sense.

We see Safelite get Lynx/State Farm dispatches all the time. I agree, you would think they should be fierce competitors, but that does not seem to be the case. The assumption is they put in the lowest price customized offer.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com