AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How many jobs per day

How many Jobs do you guys get assigned to you every day? In your answer please wright if you work with Safelite or somewhere else, and if you are working solo are with another tech.

Thanks

Re: How many jobs per day

I don't care who you are 6 jobs maybe 7 depending on distance traveled. In shop if your lucky enough not to have time frames and your glass is all checked maybe 8. Don't expect this to happen every day or you'll become a workmanship comp issue. Some companies are looking at techs earning x amount of dollars vs. jobs. Big mistake ask the big S. Thank god I don't work for one of those companies that don't give a crap about the tech. My owner realizes that I'm the one who's making him money.

6-7 a day . one senior tech and a helper. sometimes 8 but sometimes 4 .

Kind of alot of variables at play. Six done the right way is a full day every day, all day. Mobile vs. shop, light travel vs. heavy travel, weather of the sunny South or the frigid North, etc. In my opinion, if anybody is expecting to give a tech (with integrity) 7-plus jobs daily and expecting them to complete them by the AGRSS standards in a reasonable time frame, they're very unrealistic. They are also setting themselves up to run a good tech right out the door but only AFTER forcing them into horrible habits or potential injuries.

Doesn't matter if it's the Big Bel or a Mom n Pop. The job is getting more detailed and with less margin for error daily. Our company does solo installs unless heavy equipment/trucks.

Thanks guys appreciate the feed back

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com