AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2014 ford focus side mouldings??

any info on how to remove without breaking little clips on retainer ??

Re: 2014 ford focus side mouldings??

The ones I have done lately have been so pliable, You can stick a fiber stick behind it slightly and rock the molding forward, and it will release. The 1st one of these I did I mutilated them...

I bet Dan has a video, that guy has a video of all kinds of stuff. I have had these flying off cars even from the factory... the retainers are really cheap like 10$ i know because we repaired side pillars on one and had to buy both as they were damage by the wreck..

Thanks for the info larry now I know i'am not the only one that has destroyed a retainer on one.Gave the first one a real good look , on the second one I just grabbed the molding with both hands & slide it down , slid right out of retainers with no damage..

either slide them up or down. Cant remember what our techs mentioned, but this has been really effective.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com