AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ford Flex rain sensor

I,ve got 13 Ford Flex to do with dw01933 rain sensor does not call for pad is this a misprint or does it not even have a pad?

Re: Ford Flex rain sensor

It it's one of Fords new smaller lenses. About 1/2 of the GGS 901 gel or GGS 1845 PAD or GGS 506 PAD. It will depend on the year

Thanks Mark, It would have been an extra trip, I checked your site but it didn,t call for one either so thanks again.

Glassman59, please let me know which one it is so I can make an update.
Thank you.
Mark

I'm installing thursday and I will let you khow.

FYI dw01933 uses the ggs1845 pad.

Thanks for responding so quickly Mark

Thanks for that update!

It's always my pleasure.
BTW, I will be at Glass Week in Reno Booth 318.

Also GGG is hosting an Auto Glass University October 19th - 23rd. Call this number if you are interested 800-695-5418

Everyone I have done the pad came right off the shield..

I hear that PRP makes a good sensor ;) LOL

Bobby,

Way to stick it right to Mark! But seriously we just did a 14 , it comes right off like butter. No need for a sensor pad. Now the moldings and clips on the other hand, I always take them ALWAYS!

Larry

Bobby,

Way to stick it right to Mark! But seriously we just did a 14 , it comes right off like butter. No need for a sensor pad. Now the moldings and clips on the other hand, I always take them ALWAYS!

Larry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com