AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
short pay!

I will make this as painless as possible. I was short payed on a loss from the Big S.
I contacted them to rectify the issue. I just recieved a payment for a completely different invoice, but they deducted the amount from the previous claim that they shorted me on.They said a payment for the full amount is in process. How the heck can they deduct the payment when they owe me? I just dont get some things I guess. My mistake for being a glass guy lol

Re: short pay!

Who in the hell even deals with Slite to begin with??

Why not reach out to them instead of asking here? Just curious. I got a contact up there if you need it.

Larry

So if I follow you correctly They short paid on 1st invoice then amount short paid was taken from invoice #2 that had nothing to do with the first invoice. So now you have 2 short pays?

Only a very few times Have I had any good results with SGC reps. But I have had a few, most of the time it's like driving on flat tires,,, you won't go far!

If you are serious about getting quick resolution I can tell you what works for me. But it takes a little effort on your part.

First I contact the Ins co and get a claims Manager to speak with. Let him/her know what the situation is as brief as possible and ask straight out if they authorize SGC/ or network to do what they did. I highly doubt they will say yes or even have a clue what the network does. Next let them know you WILL be filing complaints.

Then go to you State Dept of Commerce, fraud dept, and file a complaint. It does not cost to file a complaint, anyone can file a complaint. IF the commerce dept is doing their job, they will contact the insurer and the network and results and sometime apologies come very quickly. You will now have their UNDIVIDED Attention and the insurer will be made aware of what their chosen TPA is doing. It takes ACTION to get results..JMHNLO....

I agree. When I contact insurance companies over short pays they try to connect me with Slite. I adamantly refuse. When asked why I tell them of past experience. If they won't resolve the issue I litigate. They know I mean business, and I get results. It takes far less time than being on the phone for hours at a time getting zero results.

I agree. When I contact insurance companies over short pays they try to connect me with Slite. I adamantly refuse. When asked why I tell them of past experience. If they won't resolve the issue I litigate. They know I mean business, and I get results. It takes far less time than being on the phone for hours at a time getting zero results.

I faught with USAA and told them i refuse to work with my competitors that if they did not transfer me to the right rep i would be litigating. And by far it would be way more expensive. Finally it went to a adjuster. He asked for pics did an investigation looked at my proper AOB and walla in a week i got full paid nothing off nags and i bill for a mobile fee. Dont give up fighting with these clowns. There is different tactics i have used that work very well.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com