AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WRD Spider

So looking at the WRD spyder 300. Looks really great for certain cutouts, Maybe not for every thing. Anyone working with this and how do you like it? Too tight on the top no problem, wire might be too aggressive. set up time for me is a no problem cause I am not about speed but quality and old man slow. should help me last a few more years. Any thoughts?

Re: WRD Spider

I have used it not on every single job but works great. I have also used the wire Slite has. I like spider better.

Re: WRD Spider

I have the roll out 2000, the fein supercut and the WRD. I use the WRD 98% of the time, the rest mostly rollout then the superwire. The WRD is light , compact and works really well. Fast set up too. We are buying three more....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com