AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Installers in the columbus, OH metro area?

Need the windshield replaced on my 2010 Jeep patriot & REALLY don't want to go to Safelite, but haven't been able to get any other recommendations. Looking around the Columbus, OH or Newark, OH areas. Thanks.

Re: Installers in the columbus, OH metro area?

I will recommend Gates Bros Glass. They are out of Bellefontaine.

Gates brothers are good eggs.

So far not impressed. I contacted them via email to find out if they serviced the area where I work. They responded but didn't answer my question & asked for my VIN number to insure they got the correct part. So I still don't know if they'll even come here to do the work. Good answer would have been "Yes, we service that area. What kind of car do you have & I'd be happy to give you an estimate." Or "No, we don't service that area, but our shop at such & such location is only a short drive. I'd be happy to give you a quote." or "We service parts of that area. Where in Columbus are you?"

Well, they're a no-go. They don't come to the part of Columbus where I need them...bummer.

Call 2 men in a truck auto glass or go to there website. www.windshieldstuffers.com

DB, we are a locally owned company based here in columbus, ohio. Shoot us an email with your contact information and we will gladly get you taken care of.

autoglassdiscounters1 at y a h o o dot c o m

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com