AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sika Cool

Any opinions on this urethane?

Re: Sika Cool

It's not being made anymore it would be Mach 60 now from what I understand. I use to be died in the wool Sika guy, but it is too **** expensive for what you get. Switch to sausage if you are not already using and use Express it is very economical and 1 hr SDAT.

Sika is Great company to work with and excellent support. The new Mach products are better and more affordable-can't emphasize enough to switch to the Sausage-less waste and much easier to use. And the new size snausages make up 90% of the installs using the correct bead height of course. Can't recommend enough-basically all the urethane companies are good-or let's face it they wouldn't be in business...its all personal and owner preference. Give em all a try-you might be surprised what you like best!!

Good luck and Happy 4th-

I have been using Sika for a while now i have used ASAP hot applied, which is not my favorite but works great. I am currently using MOVEIT sausage which is great but not easy on the wallet. I have been looking at the new MACH we will give it a try. I just started 5 months ago. And definitely not putting ptofits over safety of my customers like some companies using DOW 428 on every thing and letting customers drive away in 30 minutes. UNBELIEVABLE!

Thanks for your input.

Happy 4Th of July be safe.

I've never used cool, I've always used ASAP for retail customers and jobs that need to go. I use 220+ on my fleet accounts. I know somebody is gonna beat me up for it, but the trucks always set overnight before the shop transfers them and they didn't want the extra charge of a fast cure thane... believe me I tried. I am very anxious to try to new Mach series out, here in Indiana in the summer I personally have never had good results with a cold applied urethane. Always seems to be gooey and stringy, Ive tried them all, but ASAP is hard to beat for decking and workability in my opinion. Im just happy to see Sika get in the game of a intermediate priced thane in the Mach series. If anybody has used it, let me know what you think of it!!!!

I have used the mach 30 and mach 60... But am staying with Essex for now they have been very good to me!

Essex is not bad, i have tried both. But i personally am a SIKA guy. I have called sika and have Mach samples coming soon.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com