AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Autoglasses/Smiley/Mark1 Direct billing

Ok, you 3 seem to post quite frequently about direct billing.

Can you please help me with Farmers I fax the bill and email and

get a story from them that they do not work with any shops on a direct

billing basis. Is there something I am missing?

I have a assignment of benefits signed buy the customer at the bottom

of my invoice and am not charging them any differently then I charge

everyone else.

Please help me understand.

Thank you

Re: Autoglasses/Smiley/Mark1 Direct billing

If you have done as you say and are not getting paid you need to follow through by taking whatever legal steps are available in your state. Small claims court works well. Arbitration is available in some states. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You can call on the phone till your blue in the face, but when insurance companies are held responsible for their actions things happen.

Thank you Smiley, have you had any luck with direct billing with Farmers?

Or has anyone else out there had any luck with billing Farmers direct?

Smiley is right on point. Farmers sometimes pays sometimes they don't. If you are billing directly i would make sure your prices are consistent and not changing even add a mobile fee. Slite does, you get short paid? Find out what laws are available in your state to collect short pays. I just went in business for my self 4 months ago. Not to brag but its going great. I bill what i think is resonable, if i get short paid i forward them to my attorney and after them we go. Hope it works for you. Hang in there. Dont give in to those miserable rates.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com