AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More reasons to bill direct

I have just surveyed 10 parts that Nags has lowered the price on by as much as 100 since last year.
we work with repeat customers primarily so I see what the price from last year.
Mygrant and Pilk,s prices have increased on those same parts from a year ago.
Ok this means we lost ground on the list and also with our glass providers.
how can you continue to bill the common way? You are only able to make a profit
now jumping through the hoops.

Re: More reasons to bill direct

I really don't understand why some shops are scared to leave the networks and start billing directly. I am part of no network. Except lynx and as we speak i should terminate it.

autoglasses
I really don't understand why some shops are scared to leave the networks and start billing directly. I am part of no network. Except lynx and as we speak i should terminate it.

I'm part of no network as well. And I mean NO network. You would be correct to say you belong to one network. The question is, why? Lynx is as bad as the others. They lie and steal.

That's exactly why i am on the exit with Lynx.

Makes sense. I wish all shops had the chutzpah to do the same.

How are you billing direct ?

tater, how do you bill any customer, or any fleet? How do you bill a cash customer????? YOU SEND THEM AN INVOICE RIGHT? Man you are on the edge of being dumber than a box of rocks with that question! Listen up guys and gals..... any and all ins co's have a home office, they try hard to not let it be found, but GOOGLE is really your friend. Do some research.

direct billing is not always a simple process, but again do some research on your state laws. When in doubt contact your state dept of commerce. There are no laws that state you are forced to bill through a turd party. NEVER FORGET THAT!

IF YOU ARE A NETWORK SHOP AND NOT A TRUE INDEPENDENT THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HOUSTON! SO lets get this very clear, if you have already signed on to any network them you are bound by that contract That you signed.

IF you are not bound by a network, or their pricing, then you can and will collect the short pays, from what the network wants to pay you.

tater, if you send an invoice to anyone, business, or fleet, or costumer and they don't pay you what do you do? The answer is no different then how you bill out.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com