AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
XS?

Where Where has xs been?

Re: XS?

He went to pinch a loaf and the pigs ate him.

I hear he is in negotiations with Stinklite for the sale of his company.

X s slavelite still sucks . MKDVst

It's funny he used to be very active on here. I never would think he sell to Belron Safelite.

Hope he's alright. He and I were buddies for quite awhile, but have lost touch over the last few years.

AGN

maybe he is busy? or banned... more likely banned.

Why would they ban him? Most of his responses was technical answers from other glass guys. K

No such thing as banned you can easily make a name up.

They block your IP address.

Otto Glass
They block your IP address.

Correct they (Jaime) banned all my ip's I use to have to go to mc donalds to get on here...

I think that's one of the primary reasons why this forum sort of died off for a long time. There was so much censoring going on that folks just got tired of it. To a certain extent I can understand, but it did seem to get a bit excessive for awhile. I stopped coming by for a few years and have only recently started up again.

AGN

oh ok i see

I was told that he was bought out by safelite and he sold out his staff for the almighty dollar

what was the name of his company?

Heard that he now owns a architectural flat glass business. He sold his auto glass business to a major company. He is not allowed to discuss the details of it from it thru an agreement.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com