AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIRECT BILL

I know this has been on here before but I must be looking wrong, any one have info on how to bill Auto Owners direct?

Re: DIRECT BILL

Very simple. Get a proper AOB take pictures just in case and send to Auto Owners. They will still forward the invoice to Safelite and short pay you. Its on you what you do with the short pay. Just my experience.

Send the bill directly to them. It's that simple. Doesn't hurt to send it registered so they can't say they didn't get it. Just find their mailing address on the internet if you don't have it.

Run the bill through safelite or whichever tpa they want you to. Them when you are short paid, call the home.office and ask for their in house glass person and settle up with her.

Or bill them directly, get paid in full and avoid dealing with Safelite. Why would anyone choose sending it to SL as their first option? The question was about direct billing.

I am not part of the networks never have been. I send my invoices directly to every SGC company i have all the back lines. I still get short paid. Thats when my attorney does magic "walllllllaaaaaaaa" now they pay waaaay more then if they would have played nice. But keep fighting thats all we can do. Then to give in to those blood sucking ASAP out of business soon prices. JMO

thanks for the feed back. this one went through lynx which is a LOT let less then sl. I would rather go to sl! ( not really but ) but lynx discounts are totally out of line.

Voila!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com