AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Zg3 2 man set

Has anyone checked into the zg 3 machine. looks somewhat interesting. I am going out on my own and need a little help.

Re: Zg3 2 man set

WTH is that?

solo or the other thing is what I would use.

I rather use the rolladeck or little buddy. looks like you are out installing cable with that ugly thing lol just my opinion

Saw it in action. Pretty Amazing!!!

Been following the ZG3 System in the last few Agrr articles and would like to see a demonstration of it. Is it really as easy as they say? Hope that they are at Auto glass week so we can see it. Anything that can revolutionize the auto glass installation business is great.

Here's a revolutionary idea. Use two installers and do it right the first time. NO set up required.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com