AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pgw glass works

I have heard Pgw glass works is in negotiations to sell the glass business. Anyone know anything?

Re: Pgw glass works

It would be Kohlberg & Company LLC, making the offer if anyone did. But no, not heard anything like that. Since they sold Lynx, the "glass business" is basically all that PGW is.

I'm positive they are. Rumor is Corning. Hmmmm.

FYG that is always who the rumored person is no matter who is selling! Right? I was told a few days ago they had bought a PPG float plant? who knows at the end of the day i just want my glass at a decent price and i want it right this second

FYG did buy PGWs' float glass plant in Mt. Zion Ill.

Something is going on in recent months because their Dot 904 glass which is made in the states is absolute crap!I attribute that to the employees not being entirely happy with the rumors wether they are true or not it affects quality?

sarap
I'm positive they are. Rumor is Corning. Hmmmm.

If you read the article about Corning yesterday, that they are planning something BIG as far as auto glass goes, it is easier to buy the wheel rather than try to reinvent it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com