AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
crack eraser windshield repair kit

Anyone tried this kit ??? I am interested in purchasing. made in colorado . Price seems affordable

Re: crack eraser windshield repair kit

Do you have a link?

Just found the link I am not that impressed. Looks about how mine turned out in my van using a delta repair system and glass weld resin and using lube to slide my bridge. I am not sure how he says he system is mixing resin, how could the system possibly know?

THEY SELL on Amazon and ebay. Reviews are mixed. Not sure I would ever do a 23 inch repair Larry. I have a Delta kit been using for 8 years but last 5-6 repairs came out horrible. Not sure if injector is getting the proper Suction or if I need to be ReTrained LOL.

I use GP100 resin from Glassweld and Crackweld 1000 have been having really good luck. They have a lifetime warranty on the fixtures, call them up about it. I know that one time here i went on a tear about Delta and i think i got the owner all in a tizzy. They are great people, and stood behind the product even! Talk to Cory he is great

Larry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com