AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone know a company name Glass Monkey?

Anyone ever heard of an outfit called Glass Monkey?

Pete

Re: Anyone know a company name Glass Monkey?

Never heard of them but know a few who SHOULD be called that...

Google it, a Smoke Shop, Glass Blowing Art stuff and a Restaurant, take your pick.
Ooops....

I see them running an ad I have no idea who they are?

When I worked at slavelite years ago I used to work with a lil fella that would climb on peoples car to cut out a windshield. Climb on there roof, climb on the hood any way to get the right angle to cold knife a windshield out and his nickname was the lil monkey. Well it looks like he finally quit that hellhole and started his own business, good for him.

By the sounds of it, what a DEVASTATING Loss. Are you people real or just real stupid?

The whole story is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

The Glass Monkey is an advertising icon for a car dealership. It is quite clever. Watch the series of ads, they are a real hoot.

http://www.suburbanautogroup.com/trunk-monkey-videos/

Lee and glass jockey-- the videos are great, but they are TRUNK-monkey, not GLASS-monkey.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com