AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
02 explorer backglass????

My cousin called my this am w/ a broken- The list on these parts is in the $1000 range, cost is pretty close to it too... they have the painted portion in the lower portion. I never get these jobs... not sure who is doing them, but price is ALWAYS the issue. Is there another part I should be looking for??? help!

Re: 02 explorer backglass????

Watch out for these 2002. They have 2 parts style available. Both are not interchangeable. One has 5 bolt and other has 7 bolt holes. The difference is how the hatch pistons mount and the wire harness id completely different

The painted versions are no longer available. the new parts come in primer and must paint to match. Try finding a used one. Mite save you a few $$$$

The panels all crack & or fall off also BTW.

yeah- we're going used for sure. I have quoted many over the years, but have just done the ones on the Expeditions... I know OE is the only way to go to avoid them cracking, but man, what a crappy part choice.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com