AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FW313 CLN

Have a restorer wanting several of these. Anything anywhere??

Re: FW313 CLN

Not any around, we get inquiries from time to time. I could get these remade with the sample used windshield in about 4-5 months. Obviously, I would need it to be in tact and make sure it is the FW313 not the FW312 which is similar model. If you want to discuss call me Tuesday afternoon 978 975 5400 Richard

MAGlass , do a search for Alan Auto Glass in Burbank So Cal. We just did a tool for these. Richard as many as you need.

Hey lee send me a pm on any others you tooled for. I have been sending a couple of folks to you recently, not sure if you were able to help them.

You don't have any DD4280/81 ay color PPG or Carlite new? Repros not fitting well.

No doors. I have talked to a few you have sent our way, lots of talk no nibbles. People either don't like the prices or they don't think we can do what we say we can. It's really not that hard and sure beats trying to compete with all the low ballers out there.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com